from little things big things grow

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Lately...

I've been having more good days than bad ones.

I've finished up my workshops for the first half of the year. I'm in discussions regarding the second half of the year. Things are a bit up in the air. Hubby's next project is going to involve commuting so we've decided to move to the Gold Coast permanently.

Finally a beach lifestyle! I've enjoyed taking Skye for beach walks, and meeting friends for fish and chips. To think that this is what we can have forever makes me just grin.

Lately Skye has been doing a whole world of developing. She has discovered bubbles, blowing raspberries and rolling over. She never wants to sleep because she is simply too busy. But thankfully she does fall asleep, so I can write posts. And yesterday when she was down I splashed some paint around - inspired by the flowers that hubby bought to celebrate 6 months.





No comments:

Post a Comment