from little things big things grow

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Shiny and new. Week 21

I went to the hairdressers this week. It's been 4 months since I've been last. I used to be a 6 week trim person but my first trimester and our baby on the way budget put a stop to that. 4 months was a bit longer than I would like, my hair had gotten a bit scary cat lady. But now it is all shiny and tidy. I'm happy with it, but also really happy because I didn't cop any inane conversation from the hairdresser. If anyone wants a thirty dollar off referral let me know. It's a city hairdresser.

The bump is of course growing and growing. Baby girl's movements are getting stronger. I dug up this fun tee shirt which was my sister's during her pregnancy. I am a lot better this trimester and have started working from home, building up to going back in. I suppose I have been pretty quiet on the social scene, but am trying to rectify this with weekend catch ups becoming more regular.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos Sally. Great hair! Having three kids has turned me into that 'scary cat lady' pretty much permanently, so now I've decided to embrace it. Thanksfully the kids do too. If this changes I'll get the name of your great hairdresser. I'm so pleased that your are starting to lead a more normal life again after such a rough trot. All the best for the second half and look after yourself (and jnr). xx

    ReplyDelete