from little things big things grow

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Map & Hatch - who has started?

Thanks to everyone who came along to the workshop yesterday. My apologies for not being there.
A mega super thanks to Helen for running the workshop in my absence - I hear she was wonderful!
I've love to hear your feedback on the workshop. It would be great if you wanted to leave your goals in the comments too.
Here is a copy of the booklet. Please feel free to download and use. Please also remember that this is my creation, so don't put it up on your blog without referencing me and linking back. Thanks.
Map and Hatch Booklet

2 comments:

  1. I didn't get to work through the booklet at the workshop as I was doing BrisStyley stuff but I'm going to start going through the workbook asap. Really need to get some goals and focus happening. I'll be back when I know where I'm headed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sam. Looking forward to the update!

    ReplyDelete