from little things big things grow

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hatching

http://brisstyle.blogspot.com/2012/01/from-here-to-there-map-and-hatch-your_16.html?m=1

Not sure if this link will work (I'm using the blogger app).

Anyway, big news: I'm running another workshop for BrisStyle!
Yay. The last one was 2009! It was on business planning in the creative industry. This one is the same topic but I'll adapt it to include new tools. Even going to make a little handbook for it! I'm going to use my little chick in the images. Maybe even a little zine will emerge.

I will keep posting developments on here about it.

On the home front things are happening too. When I'm not glued to Damages episodes I'm sorting out the apartment to help stream production and inspiration. Here is a little vignette I created with Christmas pressies and wedding paraphernalia.

1 comment: