from little things big things grow

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Resting up

Another day of resting. I attempted going to work but got sent home by colleagues who have good health preferences.

So my resting today consists of Christmas shopping until the cleaner finishes up at home, and then falling blissfully asleep in a freshly made bed.

When did Christmas shopping get so revolting? Hideous lines of clever and funny useless objects, queues and finding yourself buying shit like tony hawkes and wii karaoke. God. And for good measure tapping all the purchases into my gift list app.

Sensibly I have split this up with wonderful things like eyebrow tints from the lovely Deirdre at benefit and a sparkly silver pedicure in anticipation of the Christmas function this sat.

I am writing this from the delightfully understated jojos.

No comments:

Post a Comment