from little things big things grow

Monday, December 12, 2011

Breakfast

Another beautiful ride into work. I'm thinking of buying a bike mount for my phone so I remember to take some photos. I ride along the river most of the way. It's so warm that I need to leave early. By the time I reach the cycle centre my brain is functioning enough to formulate a routine.

I'm not due to start work for another 20, so I found myself visiting a new coffee shop for breakfast. Sadly it's not as yum as I hoped.

Last night I made the dough for Dutch spice cookies from my feast magazine.
The spices looked like a galaxy sprinkled over the kitchen counter. I hope to have time to bake some tonight after pressing bits into moulds.

Sounds like a brass band is playing carols nearby...

No comments:

Post a Comment