from little things big things grow

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Good eatings

I signed up on Pinterest this week. Addicted immediately.
I really love this piece of social media.
You can find me here

One of the first things I pinned was the Smitten Kitchen pic of their homemade oreos, which my friend Nicole had blogged about here. It was repinned 22 times. Viral.

I made the recipe yesterday using many new wedding pressies - including Tony Stark - the red kitchen aid, and the precious Nigella Lawson measuring cups. I balanced the finished cookies on a chunky divine dipping plate.


Have you made these yourself?
I think next time I want to use less butter, because the wafers were pretty oily. Other than that they are wonderful, so much so that I wrote them into my recipe book.

No comments:

Post a Comment