from little things big things grow

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Bris-ventures

On Friday I went with lovely workmates to see Arj Barker at the Brisbane Comedy Festival. I love how they do these projections on the side of the building. I laughed so hard during the show I was sure I was going to vomit. I had to take some very deep breaths!


At work, we have one more week in the warehouse to finish the last of the murals for the train stations. We are ahead of schedule, which is fabulous. For the artists there will be a week off, and for me a week of admin. Then they will go onsite at the stations to finish the murals that need to be direct application. My role has been coordinating the murals being made at the warehouse. Below is a pic of all the murals complete. I think it is 12 stations worth!



1 comment:

  1. WHat a mammoth effort! I can't believe you are ahead of schedule - what a great achievement.

    ReplyDelete