from little things big things grow

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

abroad!

flea market in zwimelheim
balloon launch
bratwurst in bensheim

My first blog post from our wonderful adventure abroad! It is deliciously hot, and the skies are clear! I am posting from our room at the St Christopher hostel in Amsterdam. Today we are going to wander about and see the Droog outlet, the Architecture museum, and hopefully get some new sandals for my threadbare feet! Also I am testing out my new polaroid camera- a bargain from the flea market. Got some impossible project polaroid film. So far I have a orange exposure of us on the balcony, and a blurry orange and grey shot. Shouldn't be too hard to improve on those. Love from abroad!

2 comments:

  1. woo hoo!What a big smile !:)Have fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous Sal! Please keep the posts coming - it's wonderful to travel through your eyes. nic x

    ReplyDelete