from little things big things grow

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

pacing ourselves

I have a man voice, due to my cold - but that means it is on its way up and out! (If you are really lucky I will still have my man voice at the BrisStyle Market on Sat, but I really hope it is gone by the Suitcase Rummage on Sun.)
Also here is a peek at the new owl cards ready for the market. Sorry, but I sold out of the little lino owl cards, and wont make it to the studio before the weekend. So you can either spend boldly and buy a large owl print, or rid yourself of some pennies with these new lovely cards featuring wallpaper samples, and beautiful embossed art paper.

Hope to also post you some pics of the bear's wonderful new chopping/cheese boards. They are very sexy and require cheese and wine pronto!

Ticked the SOLA craft fair off the list on Tuesday evening, over pizza and How I Met Your Mother. It was most excellent, with rad knitting all over the show, and my store looking like it had been freshly bleached for the outing!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I put the Paris card in the bag!See you Saturday with a woman voice hopefully!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... hope your day went ok ... man it was cold sitting in the wind and shade there all day!

    ReplyDelete