from little things big things grow

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Pretty paper garlands #2

I finished the paper garlands!
There are five of them in total, plus one display one.
They each have a unique ribbon, and some have a button, which you can wrap the ribbon around. I've gone with a purple and gold thread, and a pink and gold thread. My stiching is not so great, so I ended up doing zig zag which is somehow much tidier. The disks were all cut out from my embossed paper offcuts. You can see a shot of this all happening at the bottom.
Above: they are all strung up in the kitchen ...
I love, love, love the shadows! Above: engagement party garlands!! These are different specially for us.
It's funny to think that this table is now all covered with the bears tools and a guitar finger board which he has built.

No comments:

Post a Comment