from little things big things grow

Thursday, October 15, 2009

skills to pay the bills

I've been working on a design for a limited edition print - for canvas bags (see previous -previous post). Bris Style are launching these at their Christmas market.
Above is my sketch of an ibis. I drew him tall and proud - fit for an emblem!
I am not ashamed to declare my love of the stinky ibis pest.
Below is the design for the bag.
I would love to hear what you think.
Deadline is the 21st Oct.
So ... what do you think?

5 comments:

  1. firstly - omg i can't believe you like the mr burns lookalike bird!
    but it is such an original idea.
    i think they are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. take your canvas bags to the Ibis market... I like the stinky Ibis design, Ibi(the official plural of Ibis) have been overlooked for far too long.

    good work,
    Fraser

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it love it love it. the poor much maligned ibis deserves to be forever celebrated in bag form!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got my vote - the best place for an ibis is out of the garbage and onto a BrisStyle bag. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it ... i like that you've cut him in half ... it's very cool!!

    ReplyDelete