from little things big things grow

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Leo

I had my birthday yesterday. Of course today has been horrible after the high of yesterday bliss. Therefore i will revisit some highlights for my own personal joy and you can piggy back. Buttercream and two types of birthday cake! New fluffy hotel towels. Necklace w ass pendant. Literally the word ass. Teeshirt weather. Coffee machine-omg. Gallery troupe. Early morning ikea. I think i have arrived at my 30s w class!

Blog script 6.07pm
Ebelskivers at the organic market
Visiting chickens!
And the promise of presents in the mail.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Sal, sounds like you had a wonderful day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! Keep celebrating :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. First visit to your blog - and a late happy birthday! I've been making those yummy muffins in the Homemade - Handmade Helps cookbook (I'm practising -- can't go wrong with chocolate, right?) and I thought -- must say thanks for the recipe.

    Thanks! (she says with chocolate on her paws)

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday Sal!! welcome to the 30's! I'll be joining you there myself next month!
    C xox

    ReplyDelete