from little things big things grow

Sunday, May 10, 2009

the big commute

excuse me, but did you know the Redlands has one of the largest Koala populations in Australia?
one of the many things I have learnt since starting my new job ...

getting used to seeing the sunset on the way home...the drive is an an hour each way -  although after reading Nicole's post I cant complain.

This is where I am working. Beautiful gallery .. great shows. I have never been so busy in my life. or so happy)
... on Friday I even found some street art! Cleveland is cool

koala spotting!

3 comments:

  1. Cute!!

    PS In case you haven’t seen it yet, I just wanted to let you know your blog has been included on http://AustralianEtsyBlogs.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a dream job for an artist - it's well worth the travel time. Lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely koala-lands! very lucky you. worthy you!

    ReplyDelete