Now you can compare the solid black silhouette styles with the handprinted sketchy styles over here and tell me what you think ...
I've put a line between the two sets of pairs they will (said excitedly) tesselate. I am planning to do a wall each in the exhibition of printed ones and embosssed ones to mimic wall paper.
lessons I learnt:
- Hammermule paper is very absorbant, therefore it doesn't need the tension on too tight, and might be best for blind prints.
- Lino doesn't really love hot days, it sort of melts, or rather goes very rubbery.
- MDF also is very absorbant. I must figure out how to seal it.
- The vinyl I used doesn't hold the ink permanently. It scratches off. Must also seal this or else find another vinyl ...
- I love the big press x x
- How to tape the woodcuts to my scooter.