from little things big things grow

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I am having a SALE

I wonder if this is more fun than shopping at a sale?
fun for you maybe ... because
I have reduced a couple of items in my etsy store

Firstly a tripdych of blind prints ...
Based on the wake that streams out from behind the Citycat (ferry in Brisbane) And the flight cards are on sale too, these are the ones with the green envelopes ... there are four of these, and they can be used as cards, or framed as artworks.
The cards were a way of me reusing my experimental blind prints. I have hand cut a vinyl motif for each card.
Anyway see the store for more details and maybe to buy somthing ...?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sally, I love your bird cards!

    I hope you don't mind but I've tagged you. See my blog for details.

    Nicole
    x

    ReplyDelete