from little things big things grow

Sunday, February 22, 2009

6 x 6


RULES:

the rules are that you must go to your computer photo files, find the 6th folder, and the 6th photo in it must be displayed and written about. Then tag 6 more people to do the same.

but, what do you do when you dont have your photo files sorted like that???
and I think we have three directories ...

when I did serendipidously find a sixth folder with a sixth pic in it, this is the one I found:

PRETTY GRAPE HYACYNTH

grown from a bulb, in my terracotta pot at the last house (here)
this is one of the first blooms
how it melted my heart
and then stopped growing ...

a strange Alice in Wonderland coincidence because I mentioned this on the Bespoke Press blog just the other day

The Tagged:
Rachel
Vanessa
Chrissy

3 comments:

  1. ok give me a min to figure this out...
    all our love
    mona & the girls
    in the meantime pop over and see yourself and our love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sally - I just thought I should let you know that I wasnt ignoring your tag - it's just that the 6th photo in my 6th album was in no way appropriate for online use! xx

    ReplyDelete