Tuesday, January 13, 2009
This is the most complex design I have done for the upcoming exhibition. Once I added in the details I found it fun to get into a rhythym of carving out repeated sections.
There will be one more like this. Tomorrow (in the daylight) I'll take some shots of the woodcuts tesselating.
One upside of this is that you can see in the photos a lot of the working out. You can also see how messy I am! I took these photos before I tidied up the woodcuts.
I'm thinking I might go into the studio (Impress) sooner rather than later. I'm getting excited about printing and experimenting.