from little things big things grow

Friday, January 16, 2009

the cutest op ...

Do you know about this one ... its on Windsor Road, kindof Red Hill area, under the Baptist Church...?
its ones of those ones where books are still under $1 and clothes are $1 each. Actually, I'll tell you a bit more about the books, they have a cute sticker system ... red dots = 20c, etc.
You can also check out the Eternity Boutique - its still very cheap (didn't see anything over $10), but seems to be the cream of the clothes.
I did get something very very cool, almost Pip Lincolne cool ... but I'm going to post about it tomorrow. I promise. Meanwhile you can check out the thrift shop Mon- Sat 10-1. I think you will like it. Also if you dont there are pretty frangipani trees to sniff.

No comments:

Post a Comment