from little things big things grow

Monday, November 24, 2008

busy busy

under the Christmas tree ...
I can't wait to post images of the pressies I am making for Christmas - but I don't want to spoil it for anyone!

So, I thought I would share what I have planned for Christmas eatings ...
(I know it's only November!)
Breakfast:
Sour dough bread - served as toast
Avocado
Fried ham
Prawns (Australian) and limes
Mangos and cherries

Lunch:
Green paw paw salad
Cold pineapple glazed leg ham
Cold lemon myrtle and macadamia crusted turkey)
New potatoes

followed by
Cherry icecream bombe

3 comments:

  1. Holy dooly, this sounds awesome! It's making me hungry!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome to the max.

    did you find the bombe recipe? i have the jamie oliver one if that's the one you were after... xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chrissy - hungry is the best way to be!

    Bri - you gotta get a feed on your meat on a stick ...

    I've found a couple of recipes, but basically its homemade cherry icecream, bought vanilla icecream and icemagic!!! Is JO's that simple???

    ReplyDelete