from little things big things grow

Monday, October 13, 2008

Reverse Garbage 'Renaissance' exhibition

Oooh I do love these shows. I get really excited to see what everyone has come up with.
The theme is 'Renaissance'- lovely-for Christmas!
The challenge with these exhibitions is to create items for sale that have 75% salvaged or recycled content.

I have made some little gift cards that I am really impressed with. I have recycled all my old prints that I wasn't using - well they were kindof hit and miss anyway- not great as full prints, but still some lovely embossings in various areas.

I got a bit crafty and used some punches to introduce negetive space. Then I lined the cards with some beautiful Japanese paper (again- prints that didn't work out).

Ok, then the professional bit - a tag with the title and my contact details and finally the plastic wrap.

Check them out ...





Even better get along to Renaissance in November and buy some!





1 comment:

  1. Wow, you really have 'Renaissance' on the brain! These are great :)

    ReplyDelete